Friday, May 8, 2020
Dear Indy Football Family,
I hope this email finds everyone healthy and safe. We all have a lot of questions moving forward so I will attempt to pass on what I know at this point.
- We are targeting June 1st as our start back date. THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- When we return, there will be restrictions. These restrictions include but are not limited to the following:
- No more than 10 in a group at a time
- Continue 6 ft apart social distancing
- Face masks when working indoors
- wiping down equipment after every use
- we most likely will not use the locker room during June and just have kids show up before their designated time and leave once workout completed.
- Hopefully things go back to “normal” when we return after dead period.
- As of now, the TSSAA still has not changed dead period or start of season. Dead Period is scheduled June 20-July5.
- We will have a date in the next couple of weeks where kids may stop by and pick up remaining items in their lockers to be taken home and cleaned.
- I will also try and pick up webstore orders from Matthews Team Sports by then so kids can pick those up as well.
- For the incoming freshmen, we will try and work out a time for a zoom informational meeting as we get closer to June.
Head Football Coach
Independence High School